|Effect||Slowness III (5 seconds)|
Deals more damage to armoured enemies
|Other version information|
The Iro Cannon is a cannon from Iromine.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Iro Cannon takes 1.61 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.8 shots per second, giving it 14.4 (×7.2) DPS. The projectiles fired by Iro Cannon will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Iro Cannon's shots are affected by gravity.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Cannonballs fired by Iro Cannon slow enemies on hit.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Iro Cannon can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Iro Cannons can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Iro Cannon can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Silverfoot has a 25% chance to drop one upon death.