|Want something updated on this wiki more quickly? You can make a request here.|
|Other version information|
The Ion Revolver is a gun obtained from using certain orbs on the Lunar Creation Station.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Ion Revolver takes 2.77 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the gun. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 2.5 shots per second, giving it 35 (×17.5) DPS.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Ion Revolver can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Ion Revolvers can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Ion Revolver can be given the following enchantments:
- Brace - allows the weapon to be used in the offhand. The weapon can no longer be used in the main hand. Max level of I.
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Shell - increases damage by 10% per level. Max level of III.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
At the Lunar Creation Station, you have to place a Dusk Orb at X -2 and Z -2 and a Lunar Orb at X +2 and Z +2. Once the orbs are in place, right click the Lunar Creation Table in the center and the orbs will be consumed to create the weapon.