This article is about the normal Vulcane. For the comparison chart of all Vulcanes, see Vulcanes.
A Vulcane is a weapon used to damage to the player's last attacker.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Infusing[edit | edit source]
|Vulcane||1 Limonite Rod +
1 Damage Enhancer +
1 Divine Enhancer
Trading[edit | edit source]
|1 Vulcane||1 Dungeon Tokens||Token Collector|
Statistics[edit | edit source]
Repairing[edit | edit source]
The Vulcane can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Vulcanes can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Vulcane can be given the following enchantments:
- Brace - allows the weapon to be used in the offhand. The weapon can no longer be used in the main hand. Max level of I.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Vulcane can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.
Usage[edit | edit source]
The player can only use the vulcane when the icon lights up. The icon will light up randomly whenever the player is being attacked by mobs (it appears up next to the Rage bar). When it does light up, right-click the Vulcane. This will do damage to the player's last attacker.
The Vulcane can be upgraded using Augments. These give the vulcane special abilities and increase the durability. The augments are shown in the table:
History[edit | edit source]
|3.0||Id changed to |
|3.1||Vulcanes no longer give vulcanism XP when used, as the skill was removed.|
|3.2||Now has an infusion recipe, and is traded by Token Collector instead of Dungeon Keeper.
Damage was changed from 10 (×5) to 15 (×7.5), while durability was changed from 300 to 50.