|Tooltip||First shot must be charged|
Drains movement speed while firing
Energy shots have no penetration power
|Other version information|
The Illusion Revolver is a blaster, obtained from the Abyss.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Illusion Revolver takes 1.87 seconds to fully unholster, after which the player must wait 0.5 seconds to charge the first shot. It can be fired by holding use if the player has a sufficient amount of Energy. When used, it can fire at a rate of 2.0 shots per second, giving it 32 (×16) DPS.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Illusion Revolver can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Illusion Revolvers can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Illusion Revolver can be given the following enchantments:
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Recharge - cost to fire is reduced by 5% per level. Max level of V.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Elusive has a 25% chance to drop one on death.
History[edit | edit source]
|1.0||Added Illusion Revolver.|
|3.0||Durability reduced from 1000 to 800.|
Sprite was changed.