|Attention 1.7.10 players. The 1.7.10 version of the mod is no longer supported officially on this wiki. This means that 1.7.10 information will be removed from most pages. If you need this information, you can find it by checking the page history (click the History button in the top right of the page near the search bar) and click on a revision that dates before February 2019.|
|If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please ask on the Official Discord server or on the Community portal.|
Hunter Armor is an Artistry Armor set that is equipable if the player reaches level 100 in the Hunter skill.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
Hunter Armor is equivalent to diamond armor in terms of strength and Armor Toughness.
Full Set Bonus[edit | edit source]
When a full set is worn:
- The player is inflicted with Speed III at all times.
- The player gains immunity to fall damage.
- The player's gravity is reduced. This means the player will fall more slowly.
Repairing[edit | edit source]
The Hunter Armor can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Hunter Armors can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
Hunter Armor can be given all of the enchantments that armor in vanilla Minecraft can be given. It can be enchanted on an anvil, Infusion Table, or a vanilla enchantment table.
In this mod, the player can also put the Intervention enchantment on the armor.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Trades[edit | edit source]
|Hunter Armor||1 Lunaver Coin per piece||Hunter Master|