|Armor||Helmet: +3 Armor|
Total: +20 Armor
|Armor toughness||+2 Armor Toughness per piece |
+8 Armor Toughness total
|Effect||Increased movement speed|
Further increased movement speed when sneaking
Grants immunity to fall damage
|Other version information|
Hunter Armor is an Artistry Armor set that is equipable if the player reaches level 100 in the Hunter skill.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
Hunter Armor is equivalent to diamond armor in terms of strength and Armor Toughness.
Full Set Bonus[edit | edit source]
When a full set is worn:
- The player is inflicted with Speed III at all times.
- The player gains immunity to fall damage.
- The player's gravity is reduced. This means the player will fall more slowly.
Repairing[edit | edit source]
The Hunter Armor can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Hunter Armors can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
Hunter Armor can be given all of the enchantments that armor in vanilla Minecraft can be given. It can be enchanted on an anvil, Infusion Table, or Divine Station, but cannot be enchanted on a vanilla enchantment table.
In this mod, the player can also put the Intervention enchantment on the armor.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Trades[edit | edit source]
|Hunter Armor||1 Lunaver Coin per piece||Hunter Master|