|Tooltip||Shots burst into flames on impact|
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Hot Shot takes 1.54 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the gun. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.83 shots per second, giving it a minimum of 12.035 (×6.0175) DPS.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Upon hitting a mob, both the mob and any other nearby hostile mobs in a 4-block radius will be ignited. Heat Wave's shots deal 3 (×1.5) total fire damage to the target, and 4 (×2) total fire damage to any nearby mobs.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Hot Shot can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Hot Shots can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Hot Shot can be given the following enchantments:
- Brace - allows the weapon to be used in the offhand. The weapon can no longer be used in the main hand. Max level of I.
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Shell - increases damage by 10% per level. Max level of III.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Hot Shot can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Infusion[edit | edit source]
|Hot Shot||2 Emberstone Ingots +
2 Flammable Dusts +
1 Limonite Ingot +
1 Gun Frame
Usage[edit | edit source]
Divine Station[edit | edit source]
|Divine Station||Hot Shot + Nether Upgrade Kit||Heat Wave|