|Tooltip||Deals more damage to armoured enemies|
|Other version information|
The Hive Howitzer is a cannon from Barathos.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Hive Howitzer takes 1.88 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 1.33 shots per second, giving it 21.28 (×10.64) DPS. The projectiles fired by Hive Howitzer will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Hive Howitzer's shots are affected by gravity.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Hive Howitzer can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Hive Howitzers can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Hive Howitzer can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Hive King has a 33% chance to drop one upon death.