|Tooltip||Deals more damage to armoured enemies|
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Hive Blaster takes 1.72 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.83 shots per second, giving it 17.015 (×8.5075) DPS. The projectiles fired by Hive Blaster will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Hive Blaster's shots are affected by gravity.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Hive Blaster can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Hive Blasters can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Hive Blaster can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Hive Blaster can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Divine Station[edit | edit source]
|Divine Station||Shadow Blaster + Lelyetian Upgrade Kit||Hive Blaster|