|Tooltip||Deals more damage to armoured enemies|
|Other version information|
The Hive Blaster is a cannon, obtained from upgrading Shadow Blaster.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Hive Blaster takes 1.88 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 1.25 shots per second, giving it 21.25 (×10.625) DPS. The projectiles fired by Hive Blaster will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Hive Blaster's shots are affected by gravity.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Hive Blaster can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Hive Blasters can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Hive Blaster can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|Hive Blaster||1 Shadow Blaster + 1 Lelyetian Upgrade Kit|