|Tooltip||Sets targets on fire|
Targets already on fire take double damage
|Other version information|
The Heat Wave is a gun, obtained from upgrading Hot Shot.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Heat Wave takes 1.75 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the gun. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 1.66 shots per second, giving it a minimum of 18.26 (×9.13) DPS.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Bullets fired by Heat Wave ignite enemies on hit. Heat Wave's shots deals 4 (×2) total fire damage.
Heat Wave will also deal double damage to mobs that are already on fire, doing 22 (×11) damage at base.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Heat Wave can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Heat Waves can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Heat Wave can be given the following enchantments:
- Brace - allows the weapon to be used in the offhand. The weapon can no longer be used in the main hand. Max level of I.
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Shell - increases damage by 10% per level. Max level of III.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|Heat Wave||1 Hot Shot + 1 Molten Upgrader|