|Want something updated on this wiki more quickly? You can make a request here.|
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Armor||Helmet: +3 Armor|
Total: +20 Armor
|Armor toughness||+2 Armor Toughness per piece |
+8 Armor Toughness total
|Effect||Grants massive health regen when in water|
Grants the ability to breathe underwater
Grants fast surfacing abilities in water
Gives improved loot while fishing
|Other version information|
Hauling Armor is an Artistry Armor set that is equipable if the player reaches level 100 in the Hauling skill.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
Hauling Armor is equivalent to diamond armor in terms of strength and Armor Toughness.
Full Set Bonus[edit | edit source]
When a full set is worn:
- The player's health will regenerate at a rate of 1.4 (×0.7) health per second when underwater.
- The player will be able to breathe underwater.
- The player will be able to resurface faster.
- Increased chance to get loot while fishing
Repairing[edit | edit source]
The Hauling Armor can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Hauling Armors can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
Hauling Armor can be given all of the enchantments that armor in vanilla Minecraft can be given. It can be enchanted on an anvil, Infusion Table, or Divine Station, but cannot be enchanted on a vanilla enchantment table.
In this mod, the player can also put the Intervention enchantment on the armor.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Trades[edit | edit source]
|Hauling Armor||1 Lunaver Coin per piece||Hauling Master|