|Attention 1.7.10 players. The 1.7.10 version of the mod is no longer supported officially on this wiki. This means that 1.7.10 information will be removed from most pages. If you need this information, you can find it by checking the page history (click the History button in the top right of the page near the search bar) and click on a revision that dates before February 2019.|
|If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please ask on the Official Discord server or on the Community portal.|
Hauling Armor is an Artistry Armor set that is equipable if the player reaches level 100 in the Hauling skill.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
Hauling Armor is equivalent to diamond armor in terms of strength and Armor Toughness.
Full Set Bonus[edit | edit source]
When a full set is worn:
- The player's health will regenerate at a rate of 1.4 (×0.7) health per second when underwater.
- The player will be able to breathe underwater.
- The player will be able to resurface faster.
- Increased chance to get loot while fishing
Repairing[edit | edit source]
The Hauling Armor can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Hauling Armors can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
Hauling Armor can be given all of the enchantments that armor in vanilla Minecraft can be given. It can be enchanted on an anvil, Infusion Table, or a vanilla enchantment table.
In this mod, the player can also put the Intervention enchantment on the armor.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Trades[edit | edit source]
|Hauling Armor||1 Lunaver Coin per piece||Hauling Master|