|Tooltip||Fires two for the price of one|
Deals more damage to armoured enemies
|Other version information|
The Golder Bomber is a cannon, obtained from upgrading Boulder Bomber.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Golder Bomber takes 1.47 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.23 shots per second, giving it a range of 9.2-18.4 (×4.6-9.2) DPS- depending on how many Cannonballs hit. The projectiles fired by Golder Bomber will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Golder Bomber's shots are affected by gravity.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Golder Bomber fires 2 cannonballs at the same time for the price of 1 Cannonball, effectively increasing its damage output to 80 (×40) damage if both cannonballs hit.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Golder Bomber can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Golder Bombers can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Golder Bomber can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|Golder Bomber||Boulder Bomber + Golden Upgrade Kit|