|Tooltip||Releases a brief harmful cloud on impact|
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Golden Fury takes 1.75 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the gun. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.71 shots per second, giving it 18.46 (×9.23) DPS.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Upon hitting a mob, particles that resemble the ones spawned by the Ender Dragon's fireballs will spawn, dealing 3 (×1.5) damage to nearby mobs.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Golden Fury can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Golden Furys can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Golden Fury can be given the following enchantments:
- Brace - allows the weapon to be used in the offhand. The weapon can no longer be used in the main hand. Max level of I.
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Shell - increases damage by 10% per level. Max level of III.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Golden Fury can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Divine Station[edit | edit source]
|Divine Station||Flaming Fury + Golden Upgrade Kit||Golden Fury|