|Tooltip||Deals more damage to armoured enemies|
The Giga Cannon is a cannon from the Haven.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Giga Cannon takes 2.38 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 5 shots per second, giving it 30 (×15) DPS. The projectiles fired by Giga Cannon will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Giga Cannon can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Giga Cannons can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Giga Cannon can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
A Giga Cannon Totem has a 4.5% chance to drop one upon death.
History[edit | edit source]
|1.0||Added Giga Cannon.|
|3.0||Damage and durability reduced from 16 (×8) and 3500 to 6 (×3) and 250.|