|Want something updated on this wiki more quickly? You can make a request here.|
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Effect||Weakness II (5 seconds)|
Deals more damage to armoured enemies
The Ghoul Cannon is a cannon from Greckon.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Ghoul Cannon takes 1.56 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.9 shots per second, giving it 12.6 (×6.3) DPS. The projectiles fired by Ghoul Cannon will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Ghoul Cannon's shots are affected by gravity.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Cannonballs fired by Ghoul Cannon weaken enemies on hit. Ghoul Cannon's shots will cause melee attackers to deal 8 (×4) less damage.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Ghoul Cannon can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Ghoul Cannons can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Ghoul Cannon can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
A Sugar Face has a 2.22% chance to drop one upon death.