|Effect||Wither III (5 seconds)|
Deals more damage to armoured enemies
|Other version information|
The Ghast Blaster is a cannon from Greckon.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Ghast Blaster takes 1.81 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 2 shots per second, giving it 20 (×10) DPS. The projectiles fired by Ghast Blaster will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Ghast Blaster's shots are affected by gravity.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Cannonballs fired by Ghast Blaster wither enemies on hit. Ghast Blaster's shots deals 9 (×4.5) total wither damage.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Ghast Blaster can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Ghast Blasters can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Ghast Blaster can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
A Grillface has a 2.86% chance to drop one upon death.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Ghast Blaster can be upgraded into Predatorian Blaster, which deals 1 (×0.5) more damage.
|Predatorian Blaster||Ghast Blaster + Predator Upgrade Kit|