|Effect||Wither II (5 seconds)|
Deals more damage to armoured enemies
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Ghast Blaster takes 1.61 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.71 shots per second, giving it 14.2 (×7.1) DPS. The projectiles fired by Ghast Blaster will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Ghast Blaster's shots are affected by gravity.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Cannonballs fired by Ghast Blaster wither enemies on hit. Ghast Blaster's shots deals 4 (×2) total wither damage.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Ghast Blaster can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Ghast Blasters can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Ghast Blaster can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Ghast Blaster can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Infusion[edit | edit source]
|Ghast Blaster||2 Ghastly Ingots +
1 Ghoulasm +
1 Wither Rune +
1 Unstable Gunpowder +
1 Iron Ingot +
1 Cannon Frame
Usage[edit | edit source]
Divine Station[edit | edit source]
|Divine Station||Ghast Blaster + Predator Upgrade Kit||Predatorian Blaster|
Note: Due to Predator Upgrade Kit being unobtainable currently, Predatorian Blaster is also unobtainable by legitimate means.