|Want something updated on this wiki more quickly? You can make a request here.|
|Effect||Poison III (5 seconds)|
Deals more damage to armoured enemies
|Other version information|
The Fungal Cannon is a cannon, obtained from upgrading Flower Cannon.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Fungal Cannon takes 1.61 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.8 shots per second, giving it 14.4 (×7.2) DPS. The projectiles fired by Fungal Cannon will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Fungal Cannon's shots are affected by gravity.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Cannonballs fired by Fungal Cannon poison enemies on hit. Fungal Cannon's shots deals 8 (×4) total poison damage.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Fungal Cannon can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Fungal Cannons can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Fungal Cannon can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|Fungal Cannon||Flower Cannon + Runic Upgrade Kit|