|Effect||Poison III (5 seconds)|
Deals more damage to armoured enemies
|Other version information|
The Flower Cannon is a cannon from Gardencia.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Flower Cannon takes 1.51 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.8 shots per second, giving it 11.2 (×5.6) DPS. The projectiles fired by Flower Cannon will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Flower Cannon's shots are affected by gravity.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Cannonballs fired by Flower Cannon poison enemies on hit. Flower Cannon's shots deals 8 (×4) total poison damage.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Flower Cannon can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Flower Cannons can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Flower Cannon can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
A Vine Wizard has a 2% chance to drop one upon death.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Flower Cannon can be upgraded into Fungal Cannon, which deals 4 (×2) more damage.
|Fungal Cannon||Flower Cannon + Runic Upgrade Kit|