|Tooltip||33% chance to backfire|
|Other version information|
The Flaming Fury is a gun from the Nether.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Flaming Fury takes 2.63 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the gun. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.83 shots per second, giving it 33.2 (×16.6) DPS.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Bullets fired by Flaming Fury have a 33% chance to ignite the player and cause an explosion where they're standing.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Flaming Fury can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Flaming Furys can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Flaming Fury can be given the following enchantments:
- Brace - allows the weapon to be used in the offhand. The weapon can no longer be used in the main hand. Max level of I.
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Shell - increases damage by 10% per level. Max level of III.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
A Flaming Fury Totem has a 4.5% chance to drop one upon death.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Flaming Fury can be upgraded into Golden Fury, which deals 10 (×5) more damage.
|Golden Fury||Flaming Fury + Golden Upgrade Kit|