|Ammunition||2 Wind Rune, 1 Fire Rune, 2 Strike Rune|
|Effect||Fires in four directions, sets enemies on fire|
The Firefly Staff is a weapon staff from Lelyetia.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
The Firefly Staff can be obtained as a reward from defeating the boss Graw. Graw has a 25% chance to drop the staff over his other weapons.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
In order to use the staff, the player has to have the correct ammunition inside a Rune Pouch.
When used, the staff will fire four orange projectiles. These projectiles will fly in different directions, depending on how the player is aiming. Upon making contact with an entity, the projectiles will do 20 (×10) damage and set the entity on fire.
Repairing[edit | edit source]
The Firefly Staff can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Firefly Staffs can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Firefly Staff can be given the following enchantments:
- Archmage - Halves the cost of runes. Max level of I.
- Unbreaking - Causes a 100 divided by level of unbreaking chance to not take any damage. Max level of IV.
- Intervention - Staff is kept on death. Max level of I.
History[edit | edit source]
|2.0||Added the Firefly Staff.|
|Tslat 1.1.3||Fixed the Firefly Staff being able to shoot projectiles directly upwards or downwards.|