|Damage||20 (×10) x4|
|Ammunition||2 Wind Runes|
2 Strike Runes
1 Fire Rune
|Tooltip||Casts fiery projectiles in multiple directions|
|Other version information|
The Firefly Staff is a weapon staff from Lelyetia.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
The Firefly Staff can be obtained as a reward from defeating the boss Graw. Graw has a 25% chance to drop the staff over his other weapons.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
When used, the staff will fire four orange projectiles. These projectiles will fly in different directions, depending on how the player is aiming. Upon making contact with an entity, the projectiles will do 20 (×10) damage and set the entity on fire.
Repairing[edit | edit source]
The Firefly Staff can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Firefly Staffs can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Firefly Staff can be given the following enchantments:
- Archmage - reduces rune costs on staves by 1 rune per level. Will not make a staff go below 1 rune. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
History[edit | edit source]
|2.0||Added the Firefly Staff.|
|Tslat 1.1.3||Fixed the Firefly Staff being able to shoot projectiles directly upwards or downwards.|