|Attention 1.7.10 players. The 1.7.10 version of the mod is no longer supported officially on this wiki. This means that 1.7.10 information will be removed from most pages. If you need this information, you can find it by checking the page history (click the History button in the top right of the page near the search bar) and click on a revision that dates before February 2019.|
|If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please ask on the Official Discord server or on the Community portal.|
|Ammunition||2 Wind Runes|
2 Strike Runes
1 Fire Rune
|Tooltip||Casts a multiplying magic projectile|
The Firefly Staff is a Tier 1 staff obtained from Baron Castles. When used, it fires a projectile that ignites mobs on hit. Upon hitting a mob, 1-7 additional projectiles will fly out from the target in random directions. The extra projectiles have the same properties as the initial projectile, and will create even more projectiles if they hit a mob.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Structures[edit | edit source]
A Firefly Staff can be found in chests that spawn in Baron Castles.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Firefly Staff can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Firefly Staffs can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Firefly Staff can be given the following enchantments:
- Archmage - reduces rune costs on staves by 1 rune per level. Will not make a staff go below 1 rune. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept through death. Max level of I. This enchantment has a 20% chance to be removed when activated.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Firefly Staff can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.
History[edit | edit source]
|2.0||Added the Firefly Staff.|
|Tslat 1.1.3||Fixed the Firefly Staff being able to shoot projectiles directly upwards or downwards.|