|Armor||Helmet: +4 Armor|
Total: +24 Armor
|Armor toughness||+1 Armor Toughness per piece |
+4 Armor Toughness total
|Effect||40% of physical damage taken is converted to Hunger|
Suffer from Poison at 0 Hunger
|Other version information|
Exoplate Armor is an armor set obtainable from the Lands of Lelyetia.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
Exoplate Armor is stronger than diamond armor in terms of strength, with slightly less Armor Toughness.
Full Set Bonus[edit | edit source]
When the player wears a full set:
- 40% of physical damage done to the player will be applied to the player's Hunger instead of their health.
- This means that instead of losing the normal amount of health, the player will lose a certain amount of hunger every time the player is damaged.
- If the player's Hunger bar is empty, the player will be inflicted with Poison I until they regain any Hunger again.
Repairing[edit | edit source]
The Exoplate Armor can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Exoplate Armors can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
Exoplate Armor can be given all of the enchantments that armor in vanilla Minecraft can be given. It can be enchanted on an anvil, Infusion Table, or Divine Station, but cannot be enchanted on a vanilla enchantment table.
In this mod, the player can also put the Intervention enchantment on the armor.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|Exoplate Helmet||4 Dark Bones + 1 Fleshy Bones|
|Exoplate Chestplate||5 Dark Bones + 3 Fleshy Bones|
|Exoplate Leggings||3 Dark Bones + 4 Fleshy Bones|
|Exoplate Boots||2 Dark Bones + 2 Fleshy Bones|