|Want to ask the mod developer a question? Or chat with other people about Advent of Ascension? You can do so on the official Discord server!|
|Amethyst Ingot (6)||100%|
|Limonite Ingot (8)||50%|
|Rosite Ingot (6)||100%|
|Jade Ingot (5)||50%|
|Sapphire Ingot (3)||33%|
For strategies for finding one, see Finding Rare Mobs.
The Everbeast is a rare hostile mob that spawns in the Underground of the Overworld.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Everbeasts are deformed, bulky humanoids with a gaping mouth, red eyes, skin that's almost as grey as stone, dark grey fingers, a dark red torso, and a dark red head with one half being grey and protruding; almost like as if the reddish half of its head was its skull. Its left arm is much larger than its right arm.
Spawning[edit | edit source]
Everbeasts are Rare Mobs. As such, they spawn much less frequently than other mobs. Everbeasts may only spawn on any altitude below Y = 15.
Behaviour and Powers[edit | edit source]
Everbeasts are highly resistant to the effects of Knockback, move as fast as a player can walk, and has a very strong Melee attack that will inflict Nausea. Everbeasts also have the Attribute of Melee Immunity.
Loot Drops[edit | edit source]
Everbeasts will always drop some natural Experience Points when slain, but they will also always drop 6 Amethyst Ingots and 6 Rosite Ingots. Everbeasts also have a 50% chance to drop 8 Limonite Ingots and/or 5 Jade Ingots, and a 33% chance to drop 3 Sapphire Ingots.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Players should not fight Everbeasts without any armor, as they will be destroyed in one hit from the beast.
- When mining below Y = 15, it's a good idea to have a Greatblade (or any other kind of ranged weapon) on your person just in case you have a run-in with an Everbeast.
- You're most likely to find Everbeasts when you're mining, and it's typical to mine around Y = 12 to find Diamonds efficiently. Ergo, always make sure that your mines have no "lava pools" exposed. The last thing you'd want is to accidentally backpedal into lava while fighting an Everbeast.
- The Nausea inflicted by an Everbeast's attacks won't do much on their own, but the way the debuff disorients your vision may cause you to miss your attacks.
- One of the best ways to fight an Everbeast is by getting it to chase you in a circle around a pillar or wall. While constantly backpedaling around a 3x3 wall, attack the beast with a Greatblade until it's defeated. Keep in mind that the wall must have plenty of room for both you and the beast to move, otherwise one of you (if not both) will get stuck.