|Tooltip||Deals more damage to armoured enemies|
The Energy Cannon is a cannon obtained from using certain orbs on the Lunar Creation Station.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Energy Cannon takes 1.96 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 1.33 shots per second, giving it 22.61 (×11.305) DPS. The projectiles fired by Energy Cannon will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Energy Cannon can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Energy Cannons can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Energy Cannon can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
At the Lunar Creation Station, you have to place a Moonlight Orb at X +2 and Z -2 and a Lunar Orb at X +2 and Z +2. Once the orbs are in place, right click the Lunar Creation Table in the center and the orbs will be consumed to create the weapon.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Energy Cannon can be upgraded into Moon Cannon, which deals 1 (×0.5) more damage.
|Moon Cannon||Energy Cannon + Lunar Upgrade Kit|