|Tooltip||Explosive ranged projectiles|
The Discharge Cannon is a cannon.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Discharge Cannon takes 1.66 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire a shot every second.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Discharge Cannon can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Discharge Cannons can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Discharge Cannon can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Discharge Cannon can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Discharge Cannon is currently unobtainable in survival mode. It can still be spawned in via Creative mode, commands, or other third-party methods though.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Divine Station[edit | edit source]
|Divine Station||Discharge Cannon + Ancient Upgrade Kit||Ancient Discharger|
Note: Due to Ancient Upgrade Kit being unobtainable currently, Ancient Discharger is also unobtainable by legitimate means.