|3.2 has been released! You can read about it here, download the latest version here, or chat on the Official Discord server.|
|NOTE: A compilation of info (obtaining the new items, etc) can be found on this page while you wait for the wiki to be updated.|
|The mod developer is holding a poll to decide if the Skill Update or a Mod Compatibility Update should come next. Voice your opinion here.|
|Tooltip||Explosive ranged projectiles|
The Discharge Cannon is a cannon from the Nether.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Discharge Cannon takes 1.66 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire a shot every second.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Discharge Cannon can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Discharge Cannons can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Discharge Cannon can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Discharge Cannon can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
The Nethengeic Wither has a 25% chance to drop one upon death.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Discharge Cannon can be upgraded into Ancient Discharger.
|Ancient Discharger||Discharge Cannon + Ancient Upgrade Kit||