|Tooltip||Explosive ranged projectiles|
|Other version information|
The Discharge Cannon is a cannon from the Nether.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Discharge Cannon takes 1.66 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire a shot every second.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Discharge Cannon can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Discharge Cannons can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Discharge Cannon can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
The Nethengeic Wither has a 25% chance to drop one upon death.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Discharge Cannon can be upgraded into Ancient Discharger.
|Ancient Discharger||Discharge Cannon + Ancient Upgrade Kit|