|Tooltip||Spreads impact damage across all nearby targets|
First shot must be charged
Drains movement speed while firing
Energy shots have no penetration power
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Darkly Guster takes 1.88 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish, after which the player must wait 0.25 seconds to charge the first shot. It can be fired by holding use if the player has a sufficient amount of Energy. When used, it can fire at a rate of 4 shots per second, giving it a minimum of 32 (×16) DPS. The player's movement speed is also reduced while firing Darkly Guster.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
When the Darkly Guster's projectile hits a target, the damage dealt is shared across all hostile mobs within a 3-wide area around the target. The total damage dealt is increased cumulatively by 5% for each target the damage is shared with.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Darkly Guster can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Darkly Gusters can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Darkly Guster can be given the following enchantments:
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Recharge - cost to fire is reduced by 5% per level. Max level of V.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Darkly Guster can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Divine Station[edit | edit source]
|Divine Station||Whimsy Winder + Darkly Upgrade Kit||Darkly Guster|