|Tooltip||Explosive ranged projectiles|
First shot must be charged
Drains movement speed while firing
Energy shots have no penetration power
|Other version information|
The Dark Destroyer is a blaster, obtained from Dustopia.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Dark Destroyer takes 2.5 seconds to fully unholster, after which the player must wait 1.75 seconds to charge the first shot. It can be fired by holding use if the player has a sufficient amount of Energy. When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.57 shots per second, and slows down movement.
Dark Destroyer's shots are affected by gravity.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Dark Destroyer can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Dark Destroyers can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Dark Destroyer can be given the following enchantments:
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Recharge - cost to fire is reduced by 5% per level. Max level of V.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Dusteiva has a 5% chance to drop one on death.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|Moon Destroyer||Dark Destroyer + Lunar Upgrade Kit|