|Want something updated on this wiki more quickly? You can make a request here.|
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination×9)
|Tooltip||20% chance to not consume ammo|
The Cyclone is a gun from Lelyetia.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Cyclone takes 1.92 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the gun. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 1.25 shots per second, giving it22.5 (
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Cyclone can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Cyclones can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Cyclone can be given the following enchantments:
- Brace - allows the weapon to be used in the offhand. The weapon can no longer be used in the main hand. Max level of I.
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Shell - increases damage by 10% per level. Max level of III.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Trading[edit | edit source]
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination1 Cyclone
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination2 Lunaver Coins +
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination25 Zhinx Dust