|Want something updated on this wiki more quickly? You can make a request here.|
|This page contains content on features that may be included in a future update.|
|These features have been mentioned by a mod developer onor the , but have not been officially released yet.|
|The following page is lacking in proper sources. One or more necessary sources needs to be added to the article. Only remove this template when this issue has been addressed.|
The following page documents all of the planned features in the mod. These are features that have been discussed by a mod developer that will be added in a future update.
Note that the following page documents content that is has been mentioned by Scimiguy that is most likely going to happen. For Xolova's old teasers, see mentioned features.
- 1 Update plans
- 2 3.2 - The Loot Update
- 3 Other plans
- 4 References
Update plans[edit | edit source]
Future updates, if any, are currently laid out like so.
- 3.2 - The Loot Update.
3.2 - The Loot Update[edit | edit source]
3.2 is a planned update. It is going to be the Loot Update.
3.2 has a series of several different types of changes that have been discussed, which are grouped below.
Some of this information may be subject to change.
Loot changes[edit | edit source]
A basic info of what the Loot Update will contain is documented here. A brief description of this document's contents, as of this point, is as follows:
- Most of the mod's weapons and armors that are dropped by regular mobs will be obtained through a form of crafting instead.
- The weapons and armor will be made with materials.
- These materials can be obtained in a variety of different ways.
- There is more than one way to obtain certain materials, but some materials may still require accessing certain dimensions.
- There will be two global loot tables, one for all mobs, and one for certain mobs.
- The loot table for all mobs will have a variety of different drops, and will drop commonly.
- The loot table for certain mobs will drop much rarer, but still has the variety.
- Mobs that already drop miscellaneous items will retain their drops.
- Bosses will maintain dropping already complete weapons and armor, but will also gain additional items to drop.
- Ways to obtain weapons without needing to get materials will also be present.
Weapons and Armor changes[edit | edit source]
Infusion and Infusion Table changes[edit | edit source]
Changes to Infusion and the Infusion Table have been showcased by snapshot recipients:
- A new crafting recipe for the Infusion Table. A picture of the recipe was shown, showing the Infusion Table being crafted out of 3 Green Wool, 2 Ancient Rock, 3 Obsidian and 1 Glowing Infusion Stone like so:
According to the teaser, any color of wool and any infusion stone can be used.
- 2 new enhancers: a luck enhancer and a divine enhancer.
- The Infusion Table has a GUI. The Infusion Table's GUI was shown to have two purposes: enchanting and weapon crafting.
- A teaser showed an enchanted book with Power III being made at the Infusion Table GUI, being made out of 3 Damage Enhancers, 1 String, and 1 Glistening Power Stone.
- Another teaser image showed a megagun being enchanted with Shell III on the Infusion Table, this being done with 1 Damage Enhancer, 1 gunpowder, and 1 ? power stone.
- A third teaser has shown two recipes on the Infusion Table, a recipe to make the Stampede, and a recipe to make the Brown Blaster.
- An item called a "Limonite Rod" was shown.
Realmstone changes[edit | edit source]
Various realmstone changes have been showcased by snapshot recipients:
- Realmstones will no longer be consumed when used on a Carved Rune of Power. They will also be non-stackable.
- New realmstones for Greckon, the Nether, and the Lands of Runandor.
- The Nether realmstone will not replace the obsidian and flint and steel used to access the Nether, it is merely an optional extra.
- A new "Blank Realmstone" item.
- A new way to obtain realmstones.
- This way involves completing tasks for the gods.
- Example of potential tasks (but not guaranteed final):
- Precasia: Combine a Blank Realmstone with one of each overworld sapling.
- The Abyss: Defeat the Wither while in the Nether.
- Lelyetia: Survive a fall of 26 blocks or more.
- The Nether: Throw out a Blank Realmstone while submerged in lava.
- The Deeplands: Mine an ore at bedrock level.
- Barathos: Defeat a Husk with a Blank Realmstone.
- Creeponia: Defeat a Host with an explosion.
- Iromine: Hit a Tharafly more than 25 blocks away with a Baron Bow.
- Crystevia: Use a Deep Crystal on a Case Construct.
Tablet changes[edit | edit source]
Shown by snapshot recipients:
- Tablets will return.
- A teaser image showed a tooltip for a supposed tablet. The tooltip was for a tablet called "Tablet of Sight". The tooltip description lists that the Tablet of Sight requires level 1 Anima and "Improves vision". In addition, three other descriptors are also on the tooltip: "Activation Cost", "Soul Power Drain", and "Effect Radius".
- Tablets can be placed down onto the ground and work until the player runs out of Soul Power. Tablets can be retrieved from the ground with a right click The player can place them more than one tablet at a time, but all of the tablets will continue to drain Soul Power.
- Once Soul Power is completely drained, the player will have to pick up the tablet and place it back down to use it again.
Other changes[edit | edit source]
Other things confirmed for 3.2:
- A message will pop up when the player is missing the proper skill requirement or resource to utilize or do something.
- Minions no longer attacking hunter mobs when under leveled.
- Changes to Rune Randomizer:
- The Rune Randomizer will use a loot table.
- The Luck effect can increase the amount of loot obtained.
- Rune Randomizer can be used in Creative regardless of level.
- Ascension Shrines will consume an entire stack of essence when utilized.
- Fishixes, Skippers, Elkanyes, Bonebacks, Chimeras, and Rammerheads will no longer be considered hunter mobs.
- Portals letting mobs (and whatever passes through nether portals) pass through them (Issue 96)
- The following mobs will become passive:
- Halycon, Creep Cow, Coratee, and Elkanyne will be breedable and have baby versions.
- Hellspots teleporting players has been removed.
- Soul Agents will be removed.
- Elecanium Ore will be moved to Runandor.
- Some crafting recipes were shown by snapshot recipients:
- A recipe for the Baron Sword, showing it being made out of 2 Baronyte Ingots and 1 Stick.
- A recipe for Baron Bow, showing it being made out of 1 Baronyte Ingot, 1 Blazium Ingot, 1 Reinforced cloth, and 3 String.
- A new item called Reinforced cloth, which is crafted out of 2 String, and 2 of an item called Torn cloth.
- All mobs from the bloodhunt event will drain Energy on hit
- All mobs from the soul scurry event will drain Soul Power on hit
- Corrupted Traveller can accept any kind of food
- The following bugs have been confirmed to be fixed:
- [1.12.2] Bit of a HUD conflict with 'Cyberware'. AoA's Resource HUD color changes color when setting Cyberware's Energy HUD color. (Issue 898)
- Some Creeponia creepers are affected by light level when previously they weren't (Issue 783)
- Fixed a bug with stickler explosions
- Missing Period. (Issue 761)
- Events don't cancel when you sleep. (Issue 760)
- The game will crash when hunting mobs in the vox' ponds dimension. (Issue 757)
- Pristine jar thinks it has been modified. (Issue 713)
Other github issues:
- axes damage (Issue 782)
Other plans[edit | edit source]
Themed-Updates[edit | edit source]
Planned changes[edit | edit source]
Ambient sound tracks are being planned for the dimensions.
More particle types.
The following bugs will be fixed in a version post-3.1.2.b:
- Shooting a skydriver bow's arrow over the void causes the game's ai to freeze (Issue 875)
- Hellcat's toe (Issue 850)
- Shyrelands wind event affects players in spectators mode (Issue 832)
- Incorrect Mysterium Black Brick Stairs Texture (Issue 792)
- Shooting the Ender Dragon with a Purity Shotgun crashes server with a ClassCastException (Issue 779)
- Resource systems appear green sometimes when popup for how to play pops up (Issue 718)
- Metalloid gui still has sapphire ingot texture (Issue 717)
- Greatblades dont work with changed controls (Issue 716)
- Bosses killed by throwing weapons don't drop items (for the most part?) (Issue 708)
- Guide and bestiary displaying in Chinese (Issue 699)
The following Github issues were mentioned to have been done:
- Change the "Oops" advancement (Issue 887)
- Target selectors do not seem to work in commands (Issue 615)
- A config option to disable random events or change their trigger rate (Issue 724).
- Connecting clients should be notified of current events (Issue 729).
- Changing Grass Hardness (Issue 879)
2.5 Snapshot Dimensions[edit | edit source]
These are dimensions that currently exist in the 2.5 Snapshot. They are sorted in the table from most complete (top) to least complete (bottom).
The new developer, Tslat, has confirmed adding these dimensions in at some point in the future. 
Any information here is subject to change.
|The Everland||The Everland is a dimension filled with black foliage and geometrical creatures. The dimension's generation consist of large square black trees with colorful spots in the middle of them. There are also floating pieces of land in the Everland, as well as a seemingly random series of Ever Glass that crosses over above the dimension. If the player were to go above the Ever Glass, the player will die due to high atmospheric pressure. The Everland has its own mobs: however in the 2.5 snapshot the mobs do not have any drops, sounds or abilities. The Everland has a boss: Evercron, which can be spawned by taking a Bloodstone to its altar, found on a platform structure - the only structure that appears in the Everland.|
|Labricon||Labricon is a multi-level lab themed dimension. The dimension's generation is divided between three layers: Eternal, Leveled and Darkin. The player is always spawned on the Eternal layer, with each layer getting harder as the player goes down. In the 2.5 snapshot, the generation is mostly complete however no mobs, items, or npcs can be found anywhere. There are three bosses that are planned for Labricon: Klokwerk, Pack and Exo|
|Playtopia||Playtopia is a toy-themed dimension. In the 2.5 snapshot, the only thing complete about the dimension is the generation, no mobs items, npcs or bosses exist. The dimension's generation takes place entirely inside an enclosed space, inside this space are trees made of building blocks, play lamps, and more. Mobs that have been revealed for the dimension are implied to all be living toys. . The dimension was going to have one boss: Cuddlehugs, an evil teddy bear which has multiple forms.|
|Ethereus||Ethereus is a ghost-themed dimension. In the 2.5 snapshot, the only thing complete about the dimension is the generation, no mobs items, npcs or bosses exist. The dimension's generation consists of tall, towering transparent pillars, complete with transparent plants and trees on top. The mobs of the dimension are implied to be all types of ghosts. The dimension was going to have one boss: Daemon.|
2.5 Dimension Mobs[edit | edit source]
The following mobs were created for the 2.5 Snapshot dimensions (see Planned features#2.5 Snapshot Dimensions) - the Everland, Playtopia, and Ethereus. The developer has confirmed that the mobs are most likely going to be added as is, with some potential changes to Playtopia mobs due to copyright issues.
Everland mobs[edit | edit source]
Mobs for the planned Everland dimension were revealed on 24 October 2015. These mobs exist in the 2.5 snapshot, but are incomplete, having no drops, abilities, or sounds. Most of them have the same stats.
When they were revealed, Xolova has labeled Bloger and Blockhead as spawning in a structure. However, in the 2.5 snapshot they spawn naturally.
Playtopia mobs[edit | edit source]
Mobs for the planned Playtopia dimension were revealed on 25 October 2015. Unlike the Shyrelands and Everland mobs, these mobs do not exist in the 2.5 snapshot. What is known about the following mobs:
- Jack in the Box will behave similar to Hiding/Living Fungi. They will appear as a box with a spinning handle that plays music until the player comes near. In that case, the Jack will leave the box and attack the player.
- Two of the mobs are confirmed to bounce.
Upon being revealed, Xolova had labeled the Toy Soldier and Blockomaton as spawning in a structure, and the Builder Blocker as a rare mob.
Ethereus mobs [edit | edit source]
Ethereus mobs have models and textures, however they have not been coded and were never officially revealed. The following screenshots were created by giving their models/textures to other mobs.
Labricon mobs[edit | edit source]
The developer has confirmed that he has the completed Labricon assets. This most likely includes those of the mobs planned for the dimension.
An unknown mob was revealed on the Minecraft Forums as a teaser for the update. Long after Xolova quit developing the mod, he revealed that it was named Lockshot and is for Labricon's Darkin layer. It is currently the only non-boss mob in Labricon with a known appearance.
In the 2.5 snapshot, there are three spawners in Labricon that are called "SpawnerIris", "SpawnerUnisaur", and "SpawnerAuctillian". The spawners currently spawn fades.
2.5 Snapshot Dimension Bosses[edit | edit source]
The following bosses were created for the 2.5 snapshot dimensions. As their models and textures are completed, and their dimensions are confirmed, they are likely to be added in the future.
|Cuddlehugs||A supposed boss in Playtopia. First revealed shortly after the release of 2.4.B. The reveal also shows he has a rampant form.|
|Daemon||A supposed boss in Ethereus. First revealed shortly after the release of 2.4.B.|
|Evercron||A boss in the Everland. Evercron can be fought in the 2.5 snapshot, by using a bloodstone on its evercron altar.
Evercron fires various projectiles around the player. The main gimmick of the fight is that various screen effects block the player's view during the fight, with only a few holes in the screen effect that let the player see through. These screen effects change position every few seconds and get faster the lower Evercron's health is.
|Klokwerk||A boss for the Eternal layer in Labricon. First revealed in one of Xolova's Twitter posts after the release of 1.1.|
|Pack||A boss for the Levelled layer in Labricon. First revealed in one of Xolova's Twitter posts. The name "Pack" was found by looking in the mod's files.|
|Exo||A boss for the Darkin layer in Labricon. First revealed in one of Xolova's Twitter posts. The name "Exo" was found by looking in the mod's files.|
The boss music for the above bosses was revealed by looking in the mod's files.
Cuddlehugs' boss music.
Daemon's boss music.
Evercron's boss music.
Klokwerk's boss music.
Pack's boss music.
Exo's boss music.
References[edit | edit source]
- Added to the wiki by the mod developer in this edit.