|Tooltip||Heals the holder half a heart on hit|
Deals more damage to armoured enemies
The Coral Cannon is a cannon.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Coral Cannon takes 1.66 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 1.33 shots per second, giving it 15.96 (×7.98) DPS. The projectiles fired by Coral Cannon will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Coral Cannon's shots are affected by gravity.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Whenever a mob is hit by Coral Cannon's projectile, the player will be healed for 1 (×0.5) health.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Coral Cannon can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Coral Cannons can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Coral Cannon can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Coral Cannon can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Coral Cannon is currently unobtainable in survival mode. It can still be spawned in via Creative mode, commands, or other third-party methods though.