|Tooltip||Heals the holder half a heart on hit|
Deals more damage to armoured enemies
|Other version information|
The Coral Cannon is a cannon from L'Borean.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Coral Cannon takes 1.66 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 1.33 shots per second, giving it 15.96 (×7.98) DPS. The projectiles fired by Coral Cannon will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Coral Cannon's shots are affected by gravity.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Whenever a mob is hit by Coral Cannon's projectile, the player will be healed for 1 (×0.5) health.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Coral Cannon can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Coral Cannons can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Coral Cannon can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.