|3.2 has been released! You can read about it here, download the latest version here, or chat on the Official Discord server.|
|NOTE: A compilation of info (obtaining the new items, etc) can be found on this page while you wait for the wiki to be updated.|
|The mod developer is holding a poll to decide if the Skill Update or a Mod Compatibility Update should come next. Voice your opinion here.|
|This article contains out of date information.
Reason: 3.1 added leaderboard section in main.cfg, as well as separate config files for ores and structures.
Advent of Ascension has configuration files that can be used to edit various parts of the mod. They are located in the
/config/aoa3 folder in the Minecraft directory.
main.cfg[edit | edit source]
Dimension[edit | edit source]
This section lists the various IDs assigned to dimensions; they can be changed if they conflict with dimension IDs from another mod. The default IDs range from 800-821.
General[edit | edit source]
This section contains the following options:
- B:DetailedDebugging – Enables more detailed debugging in log files. Default value is
- B:DisableOverworldMobSpawns - Disables AoA mobs from naturally spawning in the Overworld. This causes a lot of content to be unaccessible without modifications. Default value is
- B:MainWindowPausesGame - determines whether having the main AoA GUI open will pause the game. Default value is
- S:MainWindowTheme - determines the theme of the main AoA window; valid options are
- B:ShowDailyMessages – whether the "Night falls upon the world" and "The ancient unrest is over, for now" messages should appear in chat. Default value is
- B:ShowVanityLevels – If set to false, skill levels above 100 will display as 100 instead. Default value is
- B:ShowXpParticles – Disables the small scrolling popups that appear when XP is gained in a skill. Default value is
- B:FasterFloatingDimensions - Disables sky lighting for Lelyetia/Haven/Celeve making these dimensions run faster (and making them dark.) Default value is
guipositioning[edit | edit source]
- This section allows the player to change the position (coordinates) of the resource icons, which show up at the top right of the screen by default.
See also[edit | edit source]