|Want something updated on this wiki more quickly? You can make a request here.|
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|This article contains out of date information.
Reason: 3.1 added leaderboard section in main.cfg, as well as separate config files for ores and structures.
Advent of Ascension has configuration files that can be used to edit various parts of the mod. They are located in the
/config/aoa3 folder in the Minecraft directory.
main.cfg[edit | edit source]
Dimension[edit | edit source]
This section lists the various IDs assigned to dimensions; they can be changed if they conflict with dimension IDs from another mod. The default IDs range from 800-821.
General[edit | edit source]
This section contains the following options:
- B:DetailedDebugging – Enables more detailed debugging in log files. Default value is
- B:DisableOverworldMobSpawns - Disables AoA mobs from naturally spawning in the Overworld. This causes a lot of content to be unaccessible without modifications. Default value is
- B:MainWindowPausesGame - determines whether having the main AoA GUI open will pause the game. Default value is
- S:MainWindowTheme - determines the theme of the main AoA window; valid options are
- B:ShowDailyMessages – whether the "Night falls upon the world" and "The ancient unrest is over, for now" messages should appear in chat. Default value is
- B:ShowVanityLevels – If set to false, skill levels above 100 will display as 100 instead. Default value is
- B:ShowXpParticles – Disables the small scrolling popups that appear when XP is gained in a skill. Default value is
guipositioning[edit | edit source]
- This section allows the player to change the position (coordinates) of the resource icons, which show up at the top right of the screen by default.
See also[edit | edit source]