|Tooltip||So many pretty colors!|
First shot must be charged
Drains movement speed while firing
Energy shots have no penetration power
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Confetti Cluster takes 1.88 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish, after which the player must wait 0.25 seconds to charge the first shot. It can be fired by holding use. When used, it can fire at a rate of 4 shots per second. The player's movement speed is also reduced while firing Confetti Cluster.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Upon being used, Confetti Cluster will shoot many colourful particles. These particles do no damage.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Confetti Cluster can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Confetti Clusters can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Confetti Cluster can be given the following enchantments:
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Recharge - cost to fire is reduced by 5% per level. Max level of V.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Confetti Cluster can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Trading[edit | edit source]
|1 Confetti Cluster||15 Circus Coins||Toy Merchant|