|Effect||Slowness CI (1.5 seconds)|
|Tooltip||20% chance to stun targets for a short time|
Deals more damage to armoured enemies
|Other version information|
The Clown Cannon is a cannon from Celeve.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Clown Cannon takes 1.44 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.57 shots per second, giving it 8.55 (×4.275) DPS. The projectiles fired by Clown Cannon will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Clown Cannon's shots are affected by gravity.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
The cannonballs fired by Clown Cannon have a 20% chance to stun enemies on hit.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Clown Cannon can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Clown Cannons can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Clown Cannon can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Gyro has a 20% chance to drop one upon death.