|Effect||Slowness I (4 seconds)|
|Tooltip||Fires super movement-impairing projectiles|
Deals more damage to armoured enemies
|Other version information|
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Carrot Cannon takes 1.81 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 2.5 shots per second, giving it 20 (×10) DPS. The projectiles fired by Carrot Cannon will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Carrot Cannon's shots are affected by gravity.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
The carrots fired by Carrot Cannon slow enemies on hit.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Carrot Cannon can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Carrot Cannons can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Carrot Cannon can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
A Carrotop has a 1.54% chance to drop one upon death.