|Effect||Wither III (5 seconds)|
Deals more damage to armoured enemies
|Other version information|
The Bulb Cannon is a cannon, obtained from upgrading Wither Cannon.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Bulb Cannon takes 1.92 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.8 shots per second, giving it 22.4 (×11.2) DPS. The projectiles fired by Bulb Cannon will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Bulb Cannon's shots are affected by gravity.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Cannonballs fired by Bulb Cannon wither enemies on hit. Bulb Cannon's shots deals 9 (×4.5) total wither damage.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Bulb Cannon can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Bulb Cannons can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Bulb Cannon can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|Bulb Cannon||Wither Cannon + Abyssal Upgrade Kit|
History[edit | edit source]
|1.1||Added Bulb Cannon.|
|3.0||Damage reduced from 30 to 28; durability reduced from 2500 to 300.|