|Effect||Slowness I (2.5 seconds)|
First shot must be charged
Drains movement speed while firing
Energy shots have no penetration power
|Other version information|
The Bubble Horn is a blaster, obtained from the Haven.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Bubble Horn takes 1.87 seconds to fully unholster, after which the player must wait 0.2 seconds to charge the first shot. It can be fired by holding use if the player has a sufficient amount of Energy. When used, it can fire at a rate of 5.0 shots per second, giving it 65 (×32.5) DPS.
Bubble Horn's shots have a range of 5 blocks.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Upon being used, Bubble Horn will fire off a projectile that applies Slowness I on hit.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Bubble Horn can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Bubble Horns can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Bubble Horn can be given the following enchantments:
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Recharge - cost to fire is reduced by 5% per level. Max level of V.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Mobs[edit | edit source]
Dawnlights have a 2.86% of dropping a bubble horn when defeated.