|Tooltip||33% chance to not consume ammo|
Deals more damage to armoured enemies
The Bozo Blaster is a cannon from Celeve.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Bozo Blaster takes 1.81 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire a shot every second. The projectiles fired by Bozo Blaster will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Bozo Blaster's shots are affected by gravity.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Bozo Blaster can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Bozo Blasters can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Bozo Blaster can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
|1 Bozo Blaster||45 Circus Coins||Toy Merchant|
History[edit | edit source]
|2.1||Added Bozo Blaster.|
|3.0||Damage increased from 14 to 20; durability reduced from 1000 to 250.|