|3.2 has been released! You can read about it here, download the latest version here, or chat on the Official Discord server. (The Wiki Update Request Poll is still available here).|
|The wiki is going to take some time to get updated. Come to Discord if you have any questions until wiki updating is finished.|
|Tooltip||33% chance to not consume ammo|
Deals more damage to armoured enemies
The Bozo Blaster is a cannon from Celeve.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Bozo Blaster takes 1.81 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire a shot every second. The projectiles fired by Bozo Blaster will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Bozo Blaster's shots are affected by gravity.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Bozo Blaster can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Bozo Blasters can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Bozo Blaster can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Bozo Blaster can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
|1 Bozo Blaster||45 Circus Coins||Toy Merchant|
History[edit | edit source]
|2.1||Added Bozo Blaster.|
|3.0||Damage increased from 14 to 20; durability reduced from 1000 to 250.|