|Tooltip||Fires two for the price of one|
Deals more damage to armoured enemies
|Other version information|
The Boulder Bomber is a cannon from the Deeplands.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Boulder Bomber takes 1.44 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.23 shots per second, giving it a range of 8.05-16.1 (×4.025-8.05) DPS- depending on how many Cannonballs hit. The projectiles fired by Boulder Bomber will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Boulder Bomber's shots are affected by gravity.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Boulder Bomber fires 2 cannonballs at the same time for the price of 1 Cannonball, effectively increasing its damage output to 70 (×35) damage if both cannonballs hit.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Boulder Bomber can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Boulder Bombers can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Boulder Bomber can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Kror has a 33% chance to drop one upon death.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Boulder Bomber can be upgraded into Golder Bomber, which deals 5 (×2.5) more damage per cannonball.
|Golder Bomber||Boulder Bomber + Golden Upgrade Kit|