|Tooltip||Deals more damage to armoured enemies|
|Other version information|
The Boom Cannon is a cannon from the Overworld.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Boom Cannon takes 1.81 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 2.5 shots per second, giving it a minimum of 20 (×10) DPS. The explosive projectiles fired by Boom Cannon will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Boom Cannon's shots are affected by gravity.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Boom Cannon can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Boom Cannons can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Boom Cannon can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Smash has a 25% chance to drop one upon death.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Boom Cannon can be upgraded into Ancient Bomber, which deals 2 (×1) more damage.
|Ancient Bomber||Boom Cannon + Ancient Upgrade Kit|
History[edit | edit source]
|1.0||Added Boom Cannon.|
|3.0||Durability reduced from 2500 to 400.|