|Tooltip||Blows up everything in its path|
Deals more damage to armoured enemies
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Boom Boom takes 1.49 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.55 shots per second, giving it a minimum of 10.175 (×5.0875) DPS. The explosive projectiles fired by Boom Boom will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Boom Boom's shots are affected by gravity.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Upon being used, Boom Boom will fire a constant stream of explosions.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Boom Boom can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Boom Booms can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Boom Boom can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Boom Boom can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Infusion[edit | edit source]
|Boom Boom||2 Unstable Gunpowders +
1 Iron Ingot +
1 Gemenyte +
1 Ornamyte +
2 Jewelytes +
1 Cannon Frame
History[edit | edit source]
|3.0||Damage increased from 11 to 15; durability decreased from 1000 to 300. |
Name changed from Boom-Boom to Boom Boom.