|Want something updated on this wiki more quickly? You can make a request here.|
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Tooltip||Blows up everything in its path|
Deals more damage to armoured enemies
The Boom Boom is a cannon from Creeponia.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Boom Boom takes 1.42 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.5 shots per second, giving it a minimum of 7.5 (×3.75) DPS. The explosive projectiles fired by Boom Boom will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Boom Boom's shots are affected by gravity.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Upon being used, Boom Boom will fire a constant stream of explosions.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Boom Boom can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Boom Booms can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Boom Boom can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
A Boom Boom Totem has a 4.5% chance to drop one upon death.
History[edit | edit source]
|3.0||Damage increased from 11 to 15; durability decreased from 1000 to 300. |
Name changed from Boom-Boom to Boom Boom.