|Tooltip||First shot must be charged|
Drains movement speed while firing
Energy shots have no penetration power
|Other version information|
The Bone Blaster is a blaster, obtained from Precasia.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Bone Blaster takes 1.87 seconds to fully unholster, after which the player must wait 0.55 seconds to charge the first shot. It can be fired by holding use if the player has a sufficient amount of Energy. When used, it can fire at a rate of 1.81 shots per second, giving it 27.15 (×13.575) DPS.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Bone Blaster can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Bone Blasters can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Bone Blaster can be given the following enchantments:
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Recharge - cost to fire is reduced by 5% per level. Max level of V.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Skeletron has a 25% chance to drop one on death.