|Attention 1.7.10 players. The 1.7.10 version of the mod is no longer supported officially on this wiki. This means that 1.7.10 information will be removed from most pages. If you need this information, you can find it by checking the page history (click the History button in the top right of the page near the search bar) and click on a revision that dates before February 2019.|
|If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please ask on the Official Discord server or on the Community portal.|
|Tooltip||First shot must be charged|
Drains movement speed while firing
Energy shots have no penetration power
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Bone Blaster takes 1.88 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish, after which the player must wait 0.3 seconds to charge the first shot. It can be fired by holding use if the player has a sufficient amount of Energy. When used, it can fire at a rate of 3.33 shots per second, giving it 19.98 (×9.99) DPS. The player's movement speed is also reduced while firing Bone Blaster.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Bone Blaster can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Bone Blasters can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Bone Blaster can be given the following enchantments:
- Intervention - item is kept through death. Max level of I. This enchantment has a 20% chance to be removed when activated.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Recharge - cost to fire is reduced by 5% per level. Max level of V.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Bone Blaster can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Infusion[edit | edit source]
|Bone Blaster||1 Skeletal Ingot +
2 Chestbone Fragment +
2 Jungle Thorns +
1 Bone +
1 Blaster Frame