|Tooltip||Shoots a sticky bomb that sticks to blocks|
Bomb explodes after 4 seconds
Deals more damage to armoured enemies
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Bomb Launcher takes 1.72 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.74 shots per second, giving it a minimum of 17.02 (×8.51) DPS. The explosive projectiles fired by Bomb Launcher will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Bomb Launcher's shots will immediately explode upon hitting a mob, but will not immediately explode upon hitting a block. Instead, the projectile will stick to the block and explode after 4 seconds have passed.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Bomb Launcher can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Bomb Launchers can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Bomb Launcher can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Bomb Launcher can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Divine Station[edit | edit source]
|Divine Station||Blast Cannon + Weapon Parts||Bomb Launcher|
History[edit | edit source]
|2.0||Added Bomb Launcher.|
|3.0||Damage increased from 10 (×5) to 15 (×7.5); durability decreased from 1000 to 300.|