|3.2 has been released! You can read about it here, download the latest version here, or chat on the Official Discord server.|
|NOTE: A compilation of info (obtaining the new items, etc) can be found on this page while you wait for the wiki to be updated.|
|The mod developer is holding a poll to decide if the Skill Update or a Mod Compatibility Update should come next. Voice your opinion here.|
|Tooltip||Leeches health from targets|
First shot must be charged
Drains movement speed while firing
Energy shots have no penetration power
The Blood Drainer is a blaster, obtained from the Abyss
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Blood Drainer takes 2.5 seconds to fully unholster, after which the player must wait 0.5 seconds to charge the first shot. It can be fired by holding use if the player has a sufficient amount of Energy. When used, it can fire at a rate of 2.0 shots per second, giving it 4.0 (×2) DPS.
Blood Drainer's shots have a range of 9 blocks.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
The Blood Drainer can heal the player for 0.5 (×0.25) health upon hitting a target.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Blood Drainer can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Blood Drainers can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Blood Drainer can be given the following enchantments:
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Recharge - cost to fire is reduced by 5% per level. Max level of V.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Blood Drainer can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
The Bloodsucker has a 1% chance to drop one on death.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|Soul Drainer||Blood Drainer + Soulbone||