|Tooltip||Leeches health from targets|
First shot must be charged
Drains movement speed while firing
Energy shots have no penetration power
|Other version information|
The Blood Drainer is a blaster, obtained from the Abyss
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Blood Drainer takes 2.5 seconds to fully unholster, after which the player must wait 0.5 seconds to charge the first shot. It can be fired by holding use if the player has a sufficient amount of Energy. When used, it can fire at a rate of 2.0 shots per second, giving it 4.0 (×2) DPS.
Blood Drainer's shots have a range of 9 blocks.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
The Blood Drainer has the chance to heal 1.0 (×0.5).
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Blood Drainer can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Blood Drainers can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Blood Drainer can be given the following enchantments:
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Recharge - cost to fire is reduced by 5% per level. Max level of V.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
The Bloodsucker has a 1% chance to drop one on death.