|Tooltip||Leeches health from targets|
First shot must be charged
Drains movement speed while firing
Energy shots have no penetration power
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Blood Drainer takes 1.88 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish, after which the player must wait 0.05 seconds to charge the first shot. It can be fired by holding use if the player has a sufficient amount of Energy. When used, it can fire at a rate of 20 shots per second, giving it 2 (×1) DPS. The player's movement speed is also reduced while firing Blood Drainer.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
When used, Blood Drainer will fire a short-ranged projectile that heals the player for 0.25 (×0.125) health on hit per projectile.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Blood Drainer can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Blood Drainers can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Blood Drainer can be given the following enchantments:
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Recharge - cost to fire is reduced by 5% per level. Max level of V.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Blood Drainer can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Infusion[edit | edit source]
|Blood Drainer||3 Bloodstones +
2 Nightmare Flakes +
1 Blaster Frame
Usage[edit | edit source]
Divine Station[edit | edit source]
Blood Drainer can be upgraded into Soul Drainer with a Runic Upgrade Kit at a Divine Station. Soul Drainer deals 0.1 (×0.05) more damage, consumes 0.5 less Energy, and heals 0.25 (×0.125) more health.
|Divine Station||Blood Drainer + Runic Upgrade Kit||Soul Drainer|