|Tooltip||Explodes on impact|
Deals more damage to armoured enemies
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Blissful Blast takes 1.52 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.33 shots per second, giving it a minimum of 11.055 (×5.5275) DPS. The explosive projectiles fired by Blissful Blast Blast will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Blissful Blast can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Blissful Blasts can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Blissful Blast can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Blissful Blast can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Divine Station[edit | edit source]
|Divine Station||Big Blast + Smiley Upgrade Kit||Blissful Blast|