First shot must be charged
Drains movement speed while firing
Energy shots have no penetration power
|Other version information|
The Blast Chiller is a blaster, obtained from the Overworld
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Blast Chiller takes 1.87 seconds to fully unholster, after which the player must wait 0.75 seconds to charge the first shot. It can be fired by holding use if the player has a sufficient amount of Energy. When used, it can fire at a rate of 1.33 shots per second, giving it 10.64 (×5.32) DPS.
Blast Chiller's shots are affected by gravity.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Upon being used, Blast Chiller will fire off a projectile that applies Slowness V on hit.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Blast Chiller can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Blast Chillers can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Blast Chiller can be given the following enchantments:
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Recharge - cost to fire is reduced by 5% per level. Max level of V.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
The Yeti has a 4% chance to drop one on death.