|3.2 has been released! You can read about it here, download the latest version here, or chat on the Official Discord server.|
|NOTE: A compilation of info (obtaining the new items, etc) can be found on this page while you wait for the wiki to be updated.|
|The mod developer is holding a poll to decide if the Skill Update or a Mod Compatibility Update should come next. Voice your opinion here.|
|Effect||Slowness V (1 second)|
First shot must be charged
Drains movement speed while firing
Energy shots have no penetration power
The Blast Chiller is a blaster, obtained from the Overworld
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Blast Chiller takes 1.87 seconds to fully unholster, after which the player must wait 0.75 seconds to charge the first shot. It can be fired by holding use if the player has a sufficient amount of Energy. When used, it can fire at a rate of 1.33 shots per second, giving it 10.64 (×5.32) DPS.
Blast Chiller's shots are affected by gravity.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Upon being used, Blast Chiller will fire off a projectile that applies Slowness V on hit.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Blast Chiller can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Blast Chillers can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Blast Chiller can be given the following enchantments:
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Recharge - cost to fire is reduced by 5% per level. Max level of V.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Blast Chiller can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
The Yeti has a 4% chance to drop one on death.