|Effect||Slowness V (0.5 seconds)|
First shot must be charged
Drains movement speed while firing
Energy shots have no penetration power
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Blast Chiller takes 1.88 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish, after which the player must wait 0.3 seconds to charge the first shot. It can be fired by holding use if the player has a sufficient amount of Energy. When used, it can fire at a rate of 3.33 shots per second, giving it 13.32 (×6.66) DPS. The player's movement speed is also reduced while firing Blast Chiller.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Projectiles fired by Blast Chiller slow mobs on hit.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Blast Chiller can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Blast Chillers can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Blast Chiller can be given the following enchantments:
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Recharge - cost to fire is reduced by 5% per level. Max level of V.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Blast Chiller can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Infusion[edit | edit source]
|Blast Chiller||1 Sapphire +
3 Ice Crystals +
1 Iron Ingot +
1 Blaster Frame