|Tooltip||Shoots a sticky bomb that sticks to blocks|
Bomb explodes after 4 seconds
Deals more damage to armoured enemies
|Other version information|
The Blast Cannon is a cannon, obtained from upgrading Bomb Launcher.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Blast Cannon takes 1.81 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire a shot every second. The explosive projectiles fired by Blast Cannon will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Blast Cannon's shots will immediately explode upon hitting a mob, but will not immediately explode upon hitting a block. Instead, the projectile will stick to the block and explode after 4 seconds have passed.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Blast Cannon can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Blast Cannons can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Blast Cannon can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|Blast Cannon||1 Bomb Launcher + 1 Weapon Parts|
History[edit | edit source]
|2.0||Added Blast Cannon.|
|3.0||Damage increased from 13 (×6.5) to 20 (×10); durability reduced from 1000 to 350.|