|Tooltip||Deals more damage to armoured enemies|
|Other version information|
The Big Blast is a cannon from the Abyss.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Big Blast takes 1.53 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.33 shots per second, giving it 11.55 (×5.775) DPS. The projectiles fired by Big Blast will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Big Blast can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Big Blasts can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Big Blast can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Shadowlord has a 25% chance to drop one upon death.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Big Blast can be upgraded into Blissful Blast, which deals 5 (×2.5) more damage.
|Blissful Blast||Big Blast + Smiley Upgrade Kit|