|Tooltip||3 constant streams|
First shot must be charged
Drains movement speed while firing
Energy shots have no penetration power
|Other version information|
The Beamer is a blaster, obtained from Dustopia
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Beamer takes 1.87 seconds to fully unholster, after which the player must wait 0.05 seconds to charge the first shot. It can be fired by holding use if the player has a sufficient amount of Energy. When used, each beams fires at a rate of 20.0 shots per second, giving each beam 20.0 (×10) DPS. Beamer can reach a maximum of 60.0 (×30) DPS.
Beamer's shots are affected by gravity.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Upon being used, Beamer will fire 3 streams of particles.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Beamer can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Beamers can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Beamer can be given the following enchantments:
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Recharge - cost to fire is reduced by 5% per level. Max level of V.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
The Crusilisk has a 1% chance to drop one upon death.