|Damage||1 (×0.5) x3|
|Tooltip||3 constant streams|
First shot must be charged
Drains movement speed while firing
Energy shots have no penetration power
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Beamer takes 1.88 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish, after which the player must wait 0.05 seconds to charge the first shot. It can be fired by holding use if the player has a sufficient amount of Energy. When used, it can fire at a rate of 20 shots per second, giving it a range of 20-60 (×10-30) DPS- depending on how many projectiles hit. The player's movement speed is also reduced while firing Beamer.
Beamer's shots are affected by gravity.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
When used, Beamer will fire 3 streams of particles that are aligned vertically.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Beamer can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Beamers can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Beamer can be given the following enchantments:
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Recharge - cost to fire is reduced by 5% per level. Max level of V.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Beamer can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Structures[edit | edit source]
A Beamer can be found in chests that spawn in Aquatic Castles.