|Damage||Ranged: 12.5 (×6.25)|
Melee: 10 (×5)
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Bayonette Rifle takes 1.56 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the gun when using it as a ranged weapon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used as a ranged weapon, it can fire a shot every second.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Additionally, Bayonette Rifle can be used as a melee weapon by pressing attack, with the same properties as a sword.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Bayonette Rifle can be repaired with the following methods:
- At a Mending Table, using either Magic Repair Dust or Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Bayonette Rifles can be combined together with an anvil.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Bayonette Rifle can be given the following enchantments:
- Brace - allows the weapon to be used in the offhand. The weapon can no longer be used in the main hand. Max level of I.
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Shell - increases damage by 10% per level. Max level of III.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
The Bayonette Rifle can be enchanted at an enchantment table, anvil, or Infusion Table.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Infusion[edit | edit source]
|Bayonette Rifle||1 Skeletal Ingot +
2 Iron Ingots +
1 Sharp Claw +
1 Gunpowder +
1 Oak Wood Planks +
1 Gun Frame
Usage[edit | edit source]
Divine Station[edit | edit source]
|Divine Station||Bayonette Rifle + Nether Upgrade Kit||Nethenette Rifle|