|Tooltip||Balloons explode on impact|
Deals more damage to armoured enemies
|Other version information|
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Balloon Bomber takes 1.96 seconds to fully unholster, the player must wait for the unholster time to finish before being able to fire the cannon. It can be fired by pressing use if the player has the correct ammo in their inventory. When used, it can fire at a rate of 1.66 shots per second, giving it a minimum of 23.24 (×11.62) DPS. The explosive projectiles fired by Balloon Bomber will also deal extra damage depending on how much armor a mob has.
Balloon Bomber's shots are affected by gravity.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Balloon Bomber can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Balloon Bombers can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Balloon Bomber can be given the following enchantments:
- Control - reduces recoil by 15% per level. Max level of III.
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
|1 Balloon Bomber||30 Circus Coins||Toy Merchant|
Usage[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Balloon Bomber can be upgraded into Water Balloon Bomber, which deals 1 (×0.5) more damage.
|Water Balloon Bomber||1 Balloon Bomber + 1 Seaside Upgrade Kit|
History[edit | edit source]
|2.1||Added Balloon Bomber.|
|3.0||Damage and durability reduced from 15 (×7.5) and 1200 to 14 (×7) and 250.|