|Tooltip||Creates a child projectile on impact|
First shot must be charged
Drains movement speed while firing
Energy shots have no penetration power
|Other version information|
The Atomizer is a blaster, obtained from the Lunar Creation Table
Statistics[edit | edit source]
The Atomizer takes 2.5 seconds to fully unholster, after which the player must wait 1 second to charge the first shot. It can be fired by holding use if the player has a sufficient amount of Energy. When used, it can fire at a rate of 1.0 shots per second, and slows down movement.
Atomizer's shots are affected by gravity
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Upon being used, Atomizer will fire a single projectile that will bounce off any surface it touches and explode when it touches an entity or another surface. The shot will always bounce in a random upwards direction, despite the angle it hits the surface.
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Atomizer can be repaired with the following methods:
- At an anvil, using Rosite Ingots.
- At a Mending Table, with Magic Mending Solution.
- Two damaged Atomizers can be crafted together.
Enchanting[edit | edit source]
The Atomizer can be given the following enchantments:
- Intervention - item is kept at death. Max level of I. This enchantment is single-use and disappears after taking effect.
- Mending - same as Vanilla.
- Recharge - cost to fire is reduced by 5% per level. Max level of V.
- Unbreaking - same as Vanilla.